The measures were tightened by the government last Monday. All meetings, events and gatherings will be prohibited until 1 June 2020!
Mayors can act through an emergency ordinance and close areas (beaches, parks, campsites, etc.). Everyone should be at least 1.5 meters apart and with no more than 3 people together.
The board takes its responsibility and follows the guidelines of the national government, and has drawn up the following guidelines for our members:
- All activities are postponed in any case until 1 June 2020.
- Members who are elsewhere with their ship and who may come to the port or are already in the port must remain on board with themselves and may not receive visits.
- No gathering on the jetties, terrace, parking lot, etc.
- The club ship is completely closed, including the toilets, showers, night toilet and laundry room.
- The harbor master (Max or Nathalie) cannot be called upon.
- Several members who walk on the scaffolding must keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- No boats / gigs on the gigs field and no activities there either.
- The slipway is closed.The above measures will in any case last until 1 June 2020 and will be supplemented and / or extended if necessary.
We have received guidelines from the government: if the above is not complied with, we as an association can receive a fine of € 4,000.
So if there are passers-by who do not comply with the above, access to the port will be denied.
If you want to spend the night in our harbor as a passer-by, please contact the harbor master about the (im) possibilities: 06 51 59 77 16.
At the last minute (24-03-2020 16:00) we received the following message from the Province of Overijssel:
The winter regime will be applied until 1 June 2020. This means that the operation of bridges and locks can only be requested for commercial shipping.
Recreational sailing is not possible until 1 June. Only necessary recreational boating movements (e.g. from winter storage to home). This must first be requested from the Province.
We rely on your understanding and count on everyone to deal with these nasty limitations wisely.