You can stay overnight in our harbor as a passer-by, but you must have a toilet on board with a waste water tank. It is currently not possible to empty a chemical toilet in the marina. Water and electricity are available. Furthermore, the rules of conduct as set out below apply to you. If you have any questions, please contact the harbor master: 06 51 59 77 16.
The measures were tightened by the government. All meetings, events and gatherings will be prohibited until 1 June 2020!
Mayors can act through an emergency ordinance and close areas (beaches, parks, campsites, etc.). Everyone should be at least 1.5 meters apart and with no more than 3 people together.
The board takes its responsibility and follows the guidelines of the national government, and has drawn up the following guidelines for our members:
- All activities are postponed in any case until 1 June 2020.
- Members who are elsewhere with their ship and who may come to the port or are already in the port must remain on board with themselves.
- No gathering on the jetties, terrace, parking lot, etc.
- The club ship is completely closed, including the toilets, showers, night toilet and laundry room.
- The harbor master (Max or Nathalie) cannot be called upon.
- Several members who walk on the scaffolding must keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- No boats / gigs on the gigs field and no activities there either.
- The slipway is closed.The above measures will in any case last until 1 June 2020 and will be supplemented and / or extended if necessary.
We have received guidelines from the government: if the above is not complied with, we as an association can receive a fine of € 4,000.
So if there are passers-by who do not comply with the above, access to the port will be denied.
We rely on your understanding and count on everyone to deal with these nasty limitations wisely.