Near the marina are bus stops of Syntus line 3.
You need a Dutch public transport card for the bus ride or you pay with a bank card. Cash is not accepted.
You can reach the bus stops as follows:
- Walk from the marina to the road and then about 150 meters to the right.
- Left is a side street with 2 bus stops.
If you want to go to the center:
- Take the left-hand stop (direction Station).
- Get off at the Station.
- From the Station you cross the bridge and walk into the center, or: once arrived at the station you can use the center bus at a reasonable rate, which will transport you around the center (“hop-on / hop off”).
The center bus does not run on Sundays and public holidays.
Click here for the stops.
If you want to go to a supermarket:
- Take the left-hand stop (direction Station);
- Get off at the 2nd stop (Vermeerstraat) for LIDL or the third stop (Zamenhofplein) for AH and Jumbo.
The schedule of bus 3 is here (2.5 Mb) look at the departure times of ‘Verpleeghuis St Jurrien’, a few minutes later the bus arrives at the stop at the marina.
If you want to go elsewhere:
The complete overview of all bus connections in Deventer can be found here.